This guide shows how to get started with the Mediatek Neuropilot. This tutorial will use a android demo app, which can detect pose of person, to show the basic usage of Neuropilot.
The demo is developed using Android Studio, so below enviroment is recommended:
Install the latest Android Studio. Install the latest Android SDK, from Android Studio or stand-alone. Install the latest Android NDK, from the Android Studio SDK Manager or stand-alone.
You can download the demo project at download page. This demo app combines the Mediatek Neuropilot runtime(provided by the /app/libs/neuropilot.aar android library) and a pre-trained .tflite model(provided by src/main/assets/*.tflite).
Steps to build the android apk from Android Stduio:
- Launch Android Studio.
- Open the project which you have downloaded.
- Accept the Android Studio suggestions to upgrade build system components if offered.
- Press the "Run app" button to build and run the APK.
- The neuropilot.aar in the demo is a specific version. You can get the latest neuropilot.aar from our download page.
- The .tflite is converted from the OpenPose model. Reference the original project and find more information here. Be a developer to get more information of the converting procedure.
- The demo is modified from a google demo.
The demo will run like bellow:
The inference time may be different by different device. Contact PM to get more detail.