When signing in, I get "Error! can't support multiple login in the single account"
This error means one of the following:
- Your account is already signed in on another device or in another browser window.
- You signed in using a browser that does not accept 3rd-party cookies.
You then closed the browser window without signing out, so your account is still signed in.
To prevent this error:
- Ensure users do not share accounts.
- Ensure that your browser allows 3rd-party cookies.
- Do not use the NeuroPilot portal in a Private or Incognito browser window, as your browser will discard cookies when the window is closed.